Deluxe digital front or rear 2 sensor upgradeable system with learning capability
Sensors detect obstacles over 6 feet away from the bumper
System can be installed as a front or rear sensor system
Learning capability - this system can learn to ignore vehicle's mounted objects
Waterproof connectors allow replacement of individual sensors at the bumper
System is upgradeable to a 4 sensor system using PSD200 2 sensor add-on kit.
Use all 4 black/chrome or a combination of both
Warning buzzer mute feature shuts off warning tones when towing and off-road
Passive re-arming to maintain safety.
If You Are Interested in this Unit, Inquire At Your Local Car Dealer.
The PSD100 deluxe digital front or rear (2) sensor upgradable system is equipped with learning capabilities which it will learn to ignore vehicle mounted objects (i.e. bike racks, mounted spare tires and/or hitch mounted accessories). The system can detect obstacles over 6 feet away from the bumper, can be installed as a front or rear sensor system and can be upgraded to a (4) sensor system using the PSD200 2 sensor kit.
- Both the sensitivity and the detection range are independently adjustable
- Includes 0 degree and 8 degree angle sensor sleeves to fit most bumpers up to 16 degrees
- Sensors can be flush installed without the sleeves for a more OEM look
- Sleeves not required in 80% of installations on plastic bumpers
- Adjustable buzzer volume and tricolor LED warning module helps with object range notification
- The front sensor system has a reduced range and uses 'active learning'
- Detects only obstacles which are getting closer to the vehicle, eliminating false warnings
- The front sensor system requires only accessory power to operate
- Black sensors can be painted to match vehicle color
- Three detection zones give the following warnings:
- Zone 1 = slow beep within 6.5 - 3.5 feet, flashing green LED indicator
- Zone 2 = medium beep within 3.5 - 1.3 feet, flashing yellow LED indicator
- Zone 3 = steady tone within 1.3 feet, flashing red LED indicator
- Ranges are approximate and will vary depending on installation, weather and object size and shape
- 3 year warranty